Last updated: 28 April, 2023
The following Terms represent an agreement between Administrator and You – user of goodjob, who uses the available functionality of Website (hereinafter – «User» or «You»).
Placing the text of these Terms on Website is an offer (offer) by Administrator to persons who wish to use goodjob under the conditions specified here.
Access to and use of goodjob is conditioned upon acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all Users who wish to use goodjob.
By using goodjob, User accepts these Terms and agrees to be bound by them.
User accepts Terms as a whole and cannot propose its own terms. If User does not agree with any of the conditions, User is obligated to refuse further use of goodjob.
What is goodjob?
1. goodjob - is a community-driven platform helping Ukrainian people find new opportunities in Europe, USA, Asia, or remote.
2. goodjob aims to help displaced Ukrainians, or those who lost their jobs due to the war in Ukraine, find new opportunities and a new professional path in life.
3. With the assistance of goodjob, User can:
- publish employment vacancies;
- review employment vacancies and apply for them;
- participate in lectures and other educational events, whether free or paid;
- review video materials and lectures;
- provide mentoring sessions;
- look for a mentor and participate in mentoring sessions;
- leave feedback;
4. Administrator unilaterally has the right to set the conditions complying with which some functionality of goodjob, provided in р.3 herein, is available.
For what goodjob is?
1. goodjob is founded to connect the Users: Candidates with Employers; Mentors with Mentees.
2. Candidates are Ukrainians who lost their jobs due to the war in Ukraine and are ready to find new opportunities and start a new professional path.
3. Employers are companies that create career and educational opportunities for Ukrainians.
4. Mentors are individuals who provide guidance, ideas, and advice regarding mentees' specific requests or introduce them to the necessary social network through individual mentoring sessions.
5. Mentees are Ukrainians looking for professional advice from specialists to achieve new career opportunities.
1. Administrator provides the User with information services through goodjob.
2. Access to goodjob is considered to be a confirmation of the fact that information services are provided. If User receives paid services, the fact of providing such services is confirmed by obtaining access to such paid services.
3. The fact of services provision, at the own discretion of Administrator, can be additionally confirmed by the signing the Act of the provided services (hereinafter – «Act») between Administrator and User.
4. If the fact of services provided by the Administrator is certified by signing the Act, including using an electronic signature, it must contain the names of the parties, the list of services provided by Administrator, the price of the services. The Act is prepared by Administrator and provided to User by sending it to the e-mail address specified during registration.
5. User is obliged to sign the Act and return it to the Administrator, using the e-mail _____ within 5 working days from the date of its receipt, or within the same period provide Administrator with written comments on the results of the services provision.
6 . If User does not sign the Act or does not express his written comments to the Act within 5 working days from the date of its receipt, the Act is considered to be signed and the services to be accepted by User in full.
Payment for services provision
1. Access to goodjob is free for Users. However, certain services available on Website are subject to payment, which goodjob and/or Administrator will notify in advance.
2. The price is applied according to the service selected by User. The cost of each paid service is determined in US dollars and is indicated on Website. If the currency of payment is hryvnia, the amount to be paid is determined in accordance to the official rate of the NBU on the day of payment.
3. Payments for services are made by transferring of funds to Administrator's account or through online payment systems used by Administrator.
4. After full or partial payment for services, funds can be returned only in cases determined unilaterally by the Administrator, but in any case:
- funds paid for access to lectures and other educational events that already took place are not refundable;
- funds paid for participation in the mentoring sessions that already took place are not returned;
- funds paid for the publication of employment vacancies are not returned.
5. Refunds prescribed in p.4 herein are available only after signing a bilateral refund document drawn up by Administrator.
1. To use all the functionality of goodjob, User should register and create account.
2. During registration, User should provide the information required by goodjob. Providing out-of-date or inaccurate information leads to a significant deterioration of Website's algorithms and distortion of information for other Users.
3. The purpose of data collection is to verify User, analyze User's profile for setting up specific subsequent campaigns, and analyze the effectiveness of Website to provide changes and modifications.
4. In case of non-fulfillment of the requirements, prescribed in p.2 herein, Administrator has the right to terminate User`s access to the goodjob account and/or terminate any cooperation with User.
5. User undertakes not to transfer either the right or the ability to access account to third parties.
6. User undertakes to use the Website only for its intended purpose in compliance with these Terms.
1. When using goodjob, User undertakes, in particular:
- not to use malicious software and do not take actions aimed at disrupting the normal functioning of Website;
- not to distribute or otherwise use viruses and other malicious programs;
- not to carry out illegal collection and processing of personal data of other Users;
- not to distribute spam or commercial offers under the guise of feedback;
2. In case of non-fulfillment of these obligations, violation of Terms, or current legislation of Ukraine, Administrator has the right to take all necessary measures to stop the violation, including blocking User's access to the Website.
Exclusive rights of Administrator
1. Administrator reserves the right to:
- change and modify goodjob at Administrator`s own discretion;
- edit or delete material published by Users if it does not comply with these Terms, harms Administrator or third parties;
- use material that is published by Users on goodjob and which is publicly available for own purposes.
1. goodjob (its original content, technology, trademarks, trade dress) are and will remain the exclusive property of Administrator and its licensors.
2. Providing access to the goodjob does not mean that Administrator waives any intellectual property rights, grants a license for their use, transfers, or assigns such rights in whole or in part.
3. User does not have the right to reproduce, sell, otherwise alienate, publicly display, publicly reproduce, publicly perform, make available to the public, etc., objects of intellectual property rights, in particular, lectures, performances, audiovisual, photographic works, phonograms, access to which provided by goodjob.
4. It is forbidden to delete the information that is on Website, modify, change, copy, rework Website and other available software.
5. Uploading any information and/or materials to goodjob, User grants Administrator free, non-exclusive, worldwide license to copy, distribute and reproduce the information and/or such materials, as well as the right to create derivative works and use them for other purposes.
Links To other Websites
1. goodjob may contain links to third-party websites or services not owned or controlled by Administrator.
2. Administrator assumes no responsibility for any third-party websites or services' content, privacy policies, or practices.
3. User acknowledges and agrees that Administrator shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third-party websites or services.
It is strongly advised to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services.
1. Administrator may terminate or suspend User`s access to goodjob immediately, without prior notice or liability, under Administrator`s sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of these Terms.
2. If User wishes to terminate the access, User may discontinue using goodjob.
1. Administrator is not responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of the information placed in goodjob, as its source is independent external Users whose data is not analyzed.
2. If User violates the terms of payment for services, Administrator unilaterally has the right to terminate the agreement and limit access to goodjob.
3. In case of failure to comply with the obligations specified in Section «Intellectual Property», the User is obliged to compensate Administrator for all losses (direct actual damage and lost profits).
4. In no event shall Administrator, nor its employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any losses or damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, or other intangible losses, which User may suffer during or in connection with the use of goodjob.
1. goodjob and everything relating to it are provided on an «AS IS» and «AS AVAILABLE» basis.
2. goodjob is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. In addition, Administrator does not guarantee that access to goodjob will be uninterrupted or error-free.
3. Administrator, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that:
- Website will function uninterrupted, secure, or available at any particular time or location;
- all errors or defects will be corrected;
- Website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
1. These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Ukraine, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
2. Administrator’s failure to enforce any right of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
Cookies, IP addresses, access of third parties
2. Administrator may allow third parties-providers of advertising and/or analytical services - to collect User's information. Data that third parties may collect is subject to protection in accordance with the applicable privacy policies of those third parties.
1. Administrator reserves the right, at sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, Administrator will provide at least 30 days’ notice before any new terms take effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Administrator`s sole discretion.
2. By continuing to use goodjob after any revisions become effective, User agrees to be bound by the revised terms. If User does not agree to the new terms, User is no longer authorized to use goodjob.
1. If User has any questions regarding these Terms, User may contact Administrator by using the information below: